Thursday, August 29, 2013
Louisville Traffic Update, Disabled motorist on the right shoulder Can be seen on TRIMARC camera #30
Louisville Traffic Update, There is a JCPS bus stopped in the gore. Operator advising that kids are fighting on the bus. May be viewed on TRIMARC camera 72.
The dates and approximate times (within 15 minutes) will be:
- Monday, September 2, no blasting
- Tuesday, September 3, two blasts at about noon and one blast at about 2:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 4, two blasts at about noon and one blast at about 2:15 p.m.
- Thursday, September 5, two blasts at about noon and one blast at about 2:15 p.m.
- Friday, September 6, two blasts at about noon and one blast at about 2:15 p.m.
On each day, prior to the blasts, traffic must be stopped for five to twenty minutes for the safety of the workers and the traveling public. Traffic stops during the blasts will occur on KY 841 between Wolf Pen Branch Road and U.S. 42, and on U.S. 42 between Wolf Pen Branch Road and Bridgepointe Boulevard. If unfavorable weather conditions at the time of a scheduled blast are expected, the blast time may be moved to earlier that day. If any such changes occur, they will be posted on www.kyinbridges.com, on Twitter @eastendcrossing and at www.facebook.com/ohiorivereastendcrossing.
Louisville Traffic Update, Only the left lane is open. Vehicle is on fire. May be viewed on TRIMARC Indiana camera 7.
via East End Crossing http://eastendcrossing.com/2013/08/blasting-schedule-for-week-of-september-2/ http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png
Todays forecast calls for 92F and a low of 73F.
UV Index: 0
Pollen Count: 10.00